Monday, April 8, 2013

Pictures That Are Pretty Damn Close to Looking Like Marceline

Okay, seeing as Marceline is an original character and my drawing skills are shitty at best, here are some pictures that look pretty damn close to how I pictured her.

NOTE: None of these are exactly how I pictured her, but they come pretty damn close.

Eyes are a little darker than I pictured but...
 
The eyes are better on this one, but the breasts are a little too... Mature?
 
Alright, I know I'm stepping into sensitive water when talking about breast size, but come on, her breasts are too big. I mean, Marceline does have breasts but not that big. Come on, what thirteen-year old has breasts that big? I'm sixteen and I can only dream of having boobs that big. (Why God, why?)
 
 The eyes are a little too innocent, but otherwise...
 
 
 
Okay, I've never seen the anime, I've only heard the Hatsune Miku song, but I have to say they do look pretty similar in my mind. To me, it seems that they have the same look in thier eyes, only Marceline's is more burning. IDK.
 
IDK if she's wearing clothes
 
The eyes are a little softer than I imagined but the hairstyle is pretty close to the one I have imagined for her at this point in the book.
 
I know I said the other one looked too innocent, but she does have a lot of trauma induced dreams where she wears a white dress. This isn't how I pictured it, though.
 
She is gonna cut her hair short like that at some point and this is how I pictured the style.
 
The eyes are closer to grey than blue, but...
 
Stare~
 
Yay! Reading!
 
What are those little blue balls? I really don't know!
 
Although it doesn't match her style, it is very representative of her internal battle (Spoiler Alert?)
 
Note to self: Remember this outfit for later
 
Green swetter, no. Everything else, yes.
 
Note to self: Remember this one, too
 
 
That's all I have for now. Will probably post more later. 



No comments:

Post a Comment